Sunday, April 5, 2009

random

i had been trying to find out how to make my friend's buttons scroll for a few months now! i've been searching high and low....but apparently i wasn't using the right phrases for my search.....
do any of you have that problem? i sure do love google, but from time to time, i really wish it knew what i was thinking!!

so a big thank you to alex for helping me get my buttons to scroll!!
go check out her blog!!
and while you are there....grab her button....
and if you are in the button grabbing mood....grab mine too!
Running Away

-------------------------------------------------------

from this post
some of you wanted to know....
what is wc?

wash cloths
wine coolers
whipped cream
wood chuck
white chocolate

your ideas......were great.....
and made me laugh....
so i totally googled wc...
and decided to add to that list....

weatherford college
world cup
wc (william l. calhoon, jr....he is a rapper)
workers' compensation
west central
weselyan college
war crimes
world connect
wing commander

so....what is wc?
that was flakes way of saying
wood chuck
which is my fav!!

-------------------------------------------------------

so my bloggy friend randi
LOOOOOOOVES make up!
most of the time,
i just read the post.....
and don't comment
BUT lately randi has been having lots of fun changing her backgrounds.....
so the other day i was over on her blog and decided to comment on this post
i personally have nothing to add to a make-up conversation....
so i left a comment that said....
don't do makeup
......
so i'm gonna comment on your background....totally cute!
which sparked jam's curiosity.....
wondering about the fact that i "don't do makeup"
so jam....this is for you....
yes...i don't do makeup
it makes me feel icky...and sticky.....and i just don't understand the need of it.....
i can count on one hand how many times i have had makeup on in the past 10 years....
and .... i have pictures of both occasions....

the day i got my bridal portraits done....
and the day flake and i got married...
i personally felt like i looked like a street walker....
and after my portraits were done....i had lunch with flake and he said...."what's wrong with your eyes?" guess he thought so too!
but in all honesty....i look pretty much the same as i do any other day!
so....jam....
does that fill your need for pictures?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------

speaking of weddings.....
my brother is getting married this weekend! yay!

-------------------------------------------------------

this......
totally was google's april fools
and apparently, they have done stuff like that in the past!
2000
2002
2004
2005
2006
2007 & this
2008 & this (which i think is my favorite!)
those silly google techs!
i guess they need to have some fun now and then.....
either that, or know what i am thinking when i type in .....whatever i want to know!

-------------------------------------------------------

i'm sure you have all seen the etrade videos with the little baby....
totally cute!
he cracks me up!

when it comes to cute, the etrade baby is right up there with zoe!

but this got me thinking....

i wonder.....do you think my nephew mason would like to do some trading?

say.....some uncle flake and aunt l.o.v. time....for....a cat?!?!

-------------------------------------------------------

have a happy monday!
:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what a great way to start this Monday! Thanks!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Ha-ha!! I think Riley would love that kinda trade. Have a wonderful week!

Bobby and Brooke said...

ha! you had lots on the brain this morning! :) I LOVED the pictures today!

Randi Troxell said...

loved it. love this post sunflower!! oh yea... i also love it when ppl mention me (im sad.. it makes me feel special, lol)... thanks!!

Kristina P. said...

You are able to pull off that no-makeup, makeup look. YOu look beautiful!

Kristina P. said...

Hey, lov, where did you disapper too? Spring break?

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Lov...you are LOVELY. Glad that you decided to post photos of yourself. It was a very big reveal, which I, of course, thoroughly enjoyed.

May it be the first of many similar posts!

-Francesca

PS: I saw your question from long ago on our blog. My son's name is pronounced: John - Carl - lo. Nothing fancy, just unusual spelling! :)

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Hi Sweets thank you so much for the shout out. You're too sweet it's my pleasure to help any time :).

Love the pictures you look gorgeous with or with out make up :)