Wednesday, April 1, 2009

street view

so a few months back
i got an email from an ex boyfriend
all it said....
go to google maps, type in your parent's address, and click street view. too funny....
my first thought
NO!
i don't have to!
and i'm not listening to you!

my second thought...
(coupled by anger)
WHY!?!?
why are you looking up my parents address on google maps?!?!

my third thought...
(coupled with curiosity)
WHAT?!?!
what could it be?
why do i need to go look?

my fourth thought...
FINE!!
ok, i'll do it,
but not cause you told me to
just cause

my fifth thought...
HAHAHA!!!
but, not cause he was right,
remember, i only looked cause i wanted to....

that is totally my mama checking and reading the mail!
too funny!!

my sixth thought...
im SUPER glad my parents have moved
and he doesn't know
just in case...
i mean...
it is just a little creepy that he was looking up my parents address
....
ha!!

5 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

That IS funny... but you're right, it's weird and creepy that he'd do that and then report it to you. I think it was a good mail day that day! :)

Anonymous said...

Weird, creepy ex needs to move on. Good thing you did:)! I wonder if you can see her on the google earth image too?

Randi Troxell said...

funny... but totally weird on his part!

Lori said...

That is a bit creepy! Why is he looking for your house? Glad they moved.

To answer your question the prisoner had on his orange outfit that said inmate on the back and he had handcluffs on and his feet were shackled. that is how I knew! Crazy I know, but that is small town NC.

Kristina P. said...

UUUUBBBBEER creepy!!!