Thursday, March 26, 2009

she's my favorite!!

i love zoe!
the first time i ever heard her read
five little ducks

i was so hooked by her!
she is tooooo flipping cute!!

so for your viewing pleasure....
here are some of my favorite zoe videos
the lord's prayer


children obey your parents


i've got the joy joy joy


amazing grace


because he lives


i love you lord


there are so many more!
:)
i can't wait to see what she does next!

zoe's youtube page is....
http://www.youtube.com/user/zoeitoh

4 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

She's too cute! I love the phrasing for "the peace that passes understanding" in her "Joy, Joy, Joy" clip. She's just adorable.

Bobby and Brooke said...

Too cute! I love all of the songs that she did and I can't imagine how big Jesus smiles every time she sings! Thanks for posting them all!

Randi Troxell said...

talk about adorbale!!

Kristina P. said...

SHe is completely adorable!