i spent last night at one of the best concerts i've seen this year,
it was the only concert i have seen this year,
but either way
it was GREAT!!
i had a blast, and loved each and every minute of it
but like most great moments in my life,
i learn a lot!
so while i was there
sitting in my lawn seat
(and speaking of, my ticket said that my seat was row 143 seat 476....umm, ok
and you know, i counted out blades of grass until i found that exact spot!)
i realized a few things that i probably should have known before
- some people must not have mirrors at home
- cowboy boots go with all different types of outfits
- for some reason, paying $10 to rent a chair you will not sit in during the concert is a great way to spend your money
- people enjoy public displays of affection, and might as well be kristina's neighbor
- people get really really bent out of shape when their beer is messed with, and will start a fight, even if their daughter is sitting on their shoulders....cause that is good parenting....right?!?!
-apparently you can dance like you are on a pole even to the song let her cry
-and if pole dancing isn't good enough for you, why not try for a "grinding" group dance?!?!
- people put blankets down, not to cover their sitting area, but to allow others a cleaner path to walk on
- paying $9 for a personal pizza (aka a slice of pizza) doesn't mean it will taste good
- there is no need to wait in line for a bathroom, when god put bushes on this earth
- no matter what, people are super cordial in a parking lot, and no one EVER gets out of their car to fight!
sorry for posting twice in one day, i know, i never do that....
but i guess i had a post scheduled for today, and didn't realized it before i posted this one....
it must be lack of sleep!!
if you read this one, go read the one below this one, cause you might have the answer to my questions!! :)