Saturday, August 22, 2009

happy

happy, because it is saturday
happy, because i'll see you in two more days
happy, because you are who you are
happy, because i love you
happy, because you're precious
happy, because you make me smile
happy, because you're my best friend
happy, because i know you
happy, because you make me laugh
happy, because i'm thinking of you
happy, because god put you in my life
happy, because today is your BIRTHDAY!!

happy birthday flake!
i love you so much!
(i just wish i was with you today to help you celebrate......)

5 comments:

phyzz said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kyle! Pray it's a VERY good day for you. (((hugs))) B & P

Days of Whine & Noses said...

happy bday to him!

thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to your Flake!

Baby Steps said...

Happy Birthday, little brother! Love you both!!!

Danielle Bridgers Banks said...

I wish you were with him on his birthday too!!