Friday, November 21, 2008

cheering

i love waking up to snow!

even if it is just a itty bitty tiny bit.....
it is SNOW!!!!!!!!

so i'm hoping
with this early snow (for where we live)
....
we will have a COLD!!!!!!!!! winter
(and brookebaberfarr is praying for the opposite!)

either way, i'm cheering for snow!!


go snow go!



*****the day just got even better cause our schools are running on a two hour delay....
which technically means i get 2 hours to work without the kiddos this morning!
i think god is trying to remind me that he is with me....every moment of every day.....
but that it a totally different story....for a different day!


2 comments:

Bobby and Brooke said...

I am so glad that God sends us reminders when we need them! I am also so glad that you got some snow and a delay! We had barely anything but enough to make me think of you!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I think it was pretty while it lasted, we didn't get ANY here, though... saw it on the lawns and trees when we drove through Lewisville this AM! What a nice surprise.

Yay, snow, YAY!