Wednesday, June 3, 2009

tattle tale

there came a day when i had heard
my little friends tattle tale one to many times
that was the day that the tattle tale box was introduced into my class.

the same day i introduced the box, i explained to my little friends that for the tattle tale box to work, my little friends must write down who did it, what they did, and their own name.

so....for the next few days....most of the notes looked like this...




some of the kids....got it
most of the kids....well....didn't get it...

so after a few days of some of my kids doing what they could to convey the meanings of their tattle tales (and totally struggling), i suggested that they could draw pictures of the problem, but i still needed names.....

which left me with these.....




now my only problem
is trying to figure out.....
exactly what the person did?!?!

so what do you think???


what on earth did this person do???
my assistant said....someone got upset because someone else passed gas!

and.....did someone tattle on me??

and if so...what did i do???

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh my gosh! This is hilarious! And I have no idea.

Randi Troxell said...

oh lov.... this is sooo funny and sooo cute! great post!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Uh-oh! Too funny! What DID you do?